- Published: Monday, 14 October 2013 11:07
There are still many moving parts, upcoming deadlines, etc. as it relates to the 1115 waiver and our region’s RHP plan. Please click here to view the anchor notes from our anchor call on Friday, October 11th. Below is a summary of the items we feel are most important for you to note:
- Required August IGT, IGT allocation forms and August Reporting Payments – If you reported in August and your submission was accepted by HHSC then you will be need to complete your IGT allocation form (attached email with details) and your TexNet trace sheet with a settlement date of 10/28/2013 (moved from 10/21/2013) to HHSC by October 28th. Once HHSC notifies us that the IGT allocation form has been updated then you can complete your form and enter TexNet information.
- October Reporting –
o MOST IMPORTANT – Please READ the companion document. This document contains answers to FAQ and is a great resource for completing your October reporting template
o DUE DATE – October reporting templates are due to HHSC no later than October 31st. Due to the large number of projects being reported NO extensions will be granted.
o HHSC hosted October Reporting Webinar – We have asked and HHSC is responding to our request for an October reporting webinar. Details to come (you can reference HHSC’s email below)
o Template Issues – If you have any issues with your October reporting template please let us know as soon as possible.
o Reporting Questions – Kevin and I are here to assist as much as possible with questions regarding October reporting. We would like to wait until after the HHSC hosted webinar to begin fielding these questions however if you need immediate assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
o 3 New Questions – There are 3 new questions in the October reporting vs. the August reporting. You can read more about these questions on pg. 2 of the attached anchor notes. HHSC also plans to address these 3 new questions during the reporting webinar.
- DY 4 & 5 project valuation – HHSC is expecting CMS regression analysis results soon however it may be delayed due to the shutdowns.
- CAT 3 Updates – You can read more about continued HHSC & CMS negotiations on pg. 5 of the anchor notes.
- Phase 4 changes – Coming soon.....This phases changes will be due no later than December 1st, 2013