The RHP 12 Regional Learning Collaborative Event is scheduled for Wednesday, May 4, 2016. The event will again take place at the McInturff Conference Center in Lubbock, Texas. Below you will find all of the information you need for registration, a tentative agenda, and poster presentations details.
- To register click here
- Overton Hotel & Conference Center- 806.776.7000 They are offering a corporate rate of $129.00 with Standard 2 Queen beds. Complimentary self-parking. They offer a full-service restaurant and lounge. Please ask for the “UMC Learning Collaborative” block of rooms at the special rate. The deadline for the corporate rate is April 20th.
- Arbor Hotel and Conference Center - 806.771.2420 The hotel is a quick 10 min drive with easy access to the Marsha Sharp Freeway. They are offering a corporate rate of $109.00, complimentary breakfast, and they do offer a full bar and food in the evening for your purchases. Be sure and ask for the “UMC Learning Collaborative” rate of $109.00. The deadline for the corporate rate is April 20th.
- Please see the Tentative Agenda. Registration and breakfast will begin at 9 am. Please note this is a tentative agenda but start time will not change.
- Poster Presentations- We look forward to seeing many poster submissions. If you haven’t yet presented a poster of your project we would love for you to share at this event, please consider signing up. We are again offering two poster options: “Template” style or “Freestyle”.
- Template style we design, create and print the poster for you.
- Freestyle you design, create and bring your poster to the event
- Please complete the questionnaire/template with the information to be presented on your poster.
- UMC will take your information from the questionnaire/template you provide and will prepare your poster
- Poster will be printed by UMC
- Poster will be ready for display the day of the event
Additional Poster Information/guidance
- Please be prepared to stand by your poster during the poster breakout sessions
- Please practice presenting your poster
- Bring plenty of business cards