April reporting is upon us and we are again offering Reporting Work Sessions for those who are interested. We have two days available in Amarillo: Monday, April 11th & Tuesday, April 12thand one day available in Lubbock: Friday, April 15th.For the Amarillo group, please be sure to select the appropriate day(s) that you plan to attend. If you would like to join us for both days please be sure to register for both days.
During each day’s session we will offer three options:
- All Day Attendee Session – This session is designed for you to have the opportunity to spend the day working thru your reporting tool with general assistance from the anchor team when requested and available. Lunch is provided for this option
- Individual Dedicated Session – This session is a reserved 1.5-hour time slot with a member of the anchor team. You receive one on one discussion & guidance for up to the 1.5 hours. No Lunch provided unless you register for “both”, All Day Attendee & Individual Dedicated Session
- All Day Attendee w/ an Individual Dedicated Session – This session is designed for those of you who would like to spend the full day working thru your reporting tool but would also like to reserve a 1.5-hour dedicated discussion & guidance session. If you choose this session you will need to select a quantity of “1” for the “All Day Attendees” along with a quantity of “1” on one of the designated individual session times available.
In order for these sessions to be successful please bring the following items:
- Laptop w/power cord
- Ethernet Cable
- DSRIP reporting tool log-in
- Qualitative Question Updates (Project Summary) Information
- Documents and/or files to address Metric achievement or Status Updates