Published: Tuesday, 18 September 2012 18:16
1. Category 1 & 2 Project Options and Components document – HHSC has published a document containing Category 1 & 2 project options and components. Each Category 1 & 2 project will be identified at the project OPTION level. CMS has approved the project areas and options for Category 1 & 2. After selecting your project Option you will then select your milestones and metrics in which to achieve this option. The milestones and metrics are in the Category 1 and Category 2 RHP DSRIP Planning Protocols below (item #2)
2. Category 1 & Category 2 RHP DSRIP Planning Protocol – HHSC has published updated menus for Category 1 & 2. Please remember that these are both still in DRAFT form and will have changes. They have added milestone and metric details for all the behavioral health projects. The project options on both of these documents are no longer valid. Please refer to the Category 1 & 2 Project Options and Components document for the CMS approved options.
3. Category 3 RHP DSRIP Planning Protocol – HHSC has finally published the NEW Category 3 Quality Improvements menu.
o You will have process milestones in DY2 & DY3 and Improvement Targets for DY4 & DY5.
o For each Category 1 & 2 projects you must meet one of the following Category 3 requirements:
§ At least one stand-alone measure
§ At least one stand-alone measure and additional non-stand-alone measure(s)
§ A combination of at least 3 non-stand-alone measures
o Performing Providers can propose additional outcomes specific to their projects.
4. UC Tool – No new tool yet. Once the new tool is published we will let you know. We will have 30 days to complete from the date it is made available.
5. UPcoming HHSC Webinars - HHSC has tentatively scheduled webinars for Monday, September 24th and Tuesday, September 25th. These webinars will cover the RHP Planning Protocol document and the electronic project workbook. We will update you with details as they become available.