- Published: Tuesday, 27 June 2017 17:06
HHSC hosted a webinar on June 21, 2017 to discuss feedback changes to the DRAFT DY7-8 PFM and Categories B & C Measure Bundle Protocol. A link to the recorded webinar is below:
Highlights of the Webinar:
Key Changes to the Program Funding and Mechanics (PFM) Protoco
- RHP Plan Update Submission Timeline
- Category Funding Distribution, including the Private Hospital Participation Regional Incentive
- Costs and Savings Requirement
- Category C Requirements, including the Minimum Point Threshold (MPT)
- Remaining Unused Funds
- Reporting and Carryforward
Overview of Measure Bundle Protocol
- Category A: Core Activities, Alternative Payment Modes, Costs & Savings, Collaborative Activities
- Category B: System Definition
- Category C: Selection, Valuation, and Eligible Denominator Populations
o Category C Menu Development
o Category C Selection Requirements
o Category C Valuation Requirements
o Eligible Denominator Population
- Category D: Population-Focused Improvements
- Through July 7, 2017- Gather stakeholder feedback on the draft Measure Bundle Protocol using the survey posted on the waiver website. HHSC is particularly interested in feedback on Category D measures
- Late July 2017- Submit Measure Bundle Protocol to CMS for approval, including any updates to the PFM based on the Measure Bundle Protocol.
- July/August – release of full draft of Category C Compendium of Measure Specifications
- August 2017 – DY7-8 proposed rules posted for public comment.
- August/September 2017 - Targeted CMS approval of protocols.
- January 31, 2018 – Anchors submit RHP Plan Updates.
*All proposals are contingent on the outcome of CMS negotiations.