Published: Wednesday, 19 August 2015 15:07
The RHP 12 Regional Learning Collaborative Event is scheduled for Wednesday, September 23rd. The event will again take place in the McInturff Conference Center in Lubbock, Texas. Below you will find all of the information you need for registration, a tentative agenda, and poster presentations details.
- Please Register Today. With the change in date for our event from August to September the Overton is unable to offer us discounted room rates. We are working to secure a discounted rate at another hotel and will send that information as soon as it is available.
- Here is the Tentative Agenda. Registration and breakfast will begin at 8 am. Please note this is a tentative agenda but one thing that will not change is that Registration and Breakfast will begin and be offered between 8:00-8:45 am.
- Poster Presentations- We look forward to seeing many poster submissions. If you haven’t yet presented a poster of your project we would love for you to share at this event, please consider signing up. We are again offering two poster options: “Template” style or “Freestyle”. Template style we design, create and print the poster for you. Freestyle you design, create and bring your poster to the event.
- Please be prepared to stand by your poster during the poster breakout sessions
- Please practice presenting your poster
- Bring plenty of business cards
- Please complete the questionnaire/template with the information to be presented on your poster.
- UMC will take your information from the questionnaire/template you provide and will prepare your poster
- Poster will be printed by UMC
- Poster will be ready for display the day of the event
- Here are some useful tips for preparing your posters
- Be creative!
- Present your project in your own style.
- Please reference the questionnaire/template as your prepare your poster.
- Bring your poster to Sandy James once you arrive at the even
For directions to the Event: Lubbock Map and a map to the McInturff Conference Center once you arrive on campus.